A new series of dichroics whose performance is maintained while the angle of incidence changes.
DELTA has developed a series of angle tolerant dichroics, where angle dependent movements of the edge and polarisation splitting have been minimised and where reflection and transmission stay high in the specified wavelength ranges.
DELTA’s new angle tolerant dichroics are especially suited for applications in LED based, imaging and Point of Care systems. Custom designs are available on request.
AOI tolerant Dichroic Beamsplitter.
- DCLP [Θ1-Θ2]° – Long Wave Pass Dichroic which performance is maintained between [Θ1-Θ2]°.
- DCSP [Θ1-Θ2]° – Short Wave Pass Dichroic which performance is maintained between [Θ1-Θ2]°.
These AOI tolerant dichroic beamsplitters feature:
- Ultra-Hard-Coated filters.
- Scratch/Dig Optical Surface Specifications 80/50.
- Standard dimension is a plate 26 mm x 36 mm x 1 mm – other dimensions on request.
- The wavelength given in the denomination is the wavelength of the edge of the filter.
- The DCLP data sheets show typical transmission curves for unpolarised light averaged for AOI=[Θ1-Θ2]°.
- The DCSP data sheets show obtainable transmission curves for s-polarised light for AOI=[Θ1-Θ2]°.
If you need further information, please contact us. We can also develop your custom specific beamsplitter.
|Filter||Part Number||AOI span (°)||R(nm)||T(nm)||Price (€)||Details|
|DCLP 425 [37-53]°||LF102010||[37-53]°||R(380-415)||T(435-530)||190 Buy||Data Sheet|
|DCLP 480 [37-53]°||LF102009||[37-53]°||R(420-462)||T(498-520)||190 Buy||Data Sheet|
|DCLP 583 [33-58]°||LF102635||[33-58]°||R(480-560)||T(600-700)||250 Buy||Data Sheet|
|DCSP 500 [33-58]°||LF102580||[33-58]°||R(520-590)||T(435-490)||250 Buy||Data Sheet|